If you have played online casinos at several sites, then you must have noticed similarities between most of them. This is because the sites have similar online casino software providers. The casino software is responsible for all the game-related actions like rendering the graphics, providing you smooth gameplay, and keeping the game fair. A fine software will certainly give you the best casino experience.
Best Casino Software Providers Review
Online Casino game software is an important factor while playing at an online casino. So, here we are providing you the review list of casino software providers to help in choosing the best –
Microgaming is the most prominent inventor of progressive jackpots and online slots in the world. It releases up to 4 games every month in the market. Microgaming is a legendary gaming provider with 20 years of experience. Also, It is among the best and most prominent software providers, which provides its services in online slots, video poker, card games, live casino, and table games. Microgaming uses HTML5 as the software technology and supports more than 25 currencies to its casino customers.
Realtime Gaming is known as RTG, and started offering online casino games in 1998. This software is easy to use and comes with great features. However, it provides a limited number of games, just 150. This contains all the traditional games and some special games for when you get bored with the traditional games. The platform is known for its realistic card games, table games, safe gameplay, and high levels of protection.
It is among the oldest casino software providers. Starting in 1999, the company has been growing since then. Playtech casino software is adding 50 games per year, with an initial base of 500 games. Slot, table, and card games are some basic games. Baccarat is available in the six-deck format.
It is not among the oldest casino software providers, but it has made a name for itself after starting. The secret behind its popularity was its live casino experience. It provides the live casino experience for three game types: blackjack, roulette, and speed roulette.
It provides all its games in HTML5 format so that players can access the game without downloading anything. The games are available on mobile platforms too. Some of the games offered are lightning roulette, dream catcher, monopoly live, and football studio, etc. It is one of the best platforms for live casino games.
Types of Online Casino Software
Different online casino software types are available in the market depending on what the users might need. Players have their tastes in games, whether they want it to be a live-action game or a normal regular game. So the different casino software types help the players choose the games according to their tastes. Here is a list of different online casino software to help you pick one according to your needs.
- No download or instant play casino software – Nowadays, everyone is getting one-tap access to everything. And they want the same with the casino games. So the software developers have built the systems using flash and HTML5, keeping this need of the players in mind. All that you need to access an instant casino is a browser supporting HTML5 or flash. The majority of the casino is using this system.
- Casino Software download – Some of the software online casinos require the player to initiate a casino software download first. It may not sound very convenient, but the downloaded software provides more content with better graphics quality.
- Live casino software – As the name suggests, the games will be live in this type of software. The players and dealers will be able to converse in real-time. This live experience is done with real-time video streaming of the casino. You can experience roulette, blackjack, and baccarat, etc., live.
- Virtual reality casino software – The VR technology takes a virtual experience close to a real experience. So the casino software companies have decided to integrate this technology in casino gaming too. Since this is new software, so it is available only in a few casinos yet.
What Happens When a Casino is Low Quality?
The casino game software is like the backbone of the casino site. If the software is of low quality, then the other things won’t help you to retain players. Players want a smooth and good quality experience. Low-quality software fails to deliver that. The graphics quality is the first thing that a player will observe, and if that’s bad, what else will save that player from leaving the site. Also, with bad software, the gameplay may get hindered. Facing such issues; the players are sure to get frustrated and leave. All the marketing and promotional offers will fail to retain players on your site. So it is crucial to invest in good quality software. Poor software may not be tested properly and thus give unfair results.
What Should the Casino Software Provider Off?
Various online casino software companies are providing casino games through multiple casino sites. The casino game software being used by the sites will decide what will be the player’s experience and how smooth the gameplay will be. There are some factors that can be used to filter out some of the software online casinos from the others.
These are mentioned below:
- Licenses –casino game software is licensed separately from the casino sites. So they should be licensed by at least two reputed agencies. More approvals from other agencies will make it easier to trust the software.
- Supporting multiple platforms – It ensures that multi-platform support will get more players for the casino.
- Cross-platform compatibility – Users may not always be able to access their desktops to play on the software online casino. So, if the software allows cross-platform support, players may synchronize their games on their mobile devices and continue the game whenever and wherever they want.
- Variety of games – The casino software companies must provide several games for the players to choose from. Without some innovation and upgrades, you can’t compete in the market. So having a variety of games will attract more and more players.
- Graphics quality – Nowadays, users expect to play games at the best quality possible. Having a bad game quality may be a setback for the software and make the casino lose players.
- Multi-language support – Even though most of the people around the globe know English, still the players are more comfortable playing in their languages.
- Payment options – The casino game software must have a variety of payment options or at least all the famous ones so that the players don’t have to face any issues while making transactions at the casino site.
- User interface – The most crucial part of the software is the user interface. A simple user interface will allow players to play smoothly without having any problems.
Top Five Online Casino Software Companies
A good casino software provider will surely enhance the gaming experience of players and keep them hooked to the games. The casino game software decides everything about your casino services, game graphics, game design, security, live gaming services, etc. Let’s have a look at the online casino software providers who have made it to the top of the list of casino software providers.
- IGT – international game technologies, known for the popular slots games like Cleopatra Gold, Texas tea, cash coaster, mustang slots, and many other games. It works with real-world casinos as well.
- Netent – Netent has developed innovative slots mechanics such as the avalanche and cluster reel. It also provides live and VR casino games.
- Evolution games – referred to as the “king of casino games,” it is the largest casino software provider. Evolution games focus on live games rather than developing casino games themselves.
- Microgaming – can be referred to as the “father of online casino gaming,” as all the providers have followed it into the online market. Microgaming provided the first casino software to the world.
- Novomatic – famous for its ancient Egypt themed slots, Novomatic is one of the oldest providers in the industry. Novomatic also provides monitoring and management software for online casinos.
It is quite essential for a player to understand the online casino software providers. Top software providers do not tie up with shady casinos and so, such software providers can help build your trust.