Baccpo is a hybrid crossover between two of the most popular casino games – Baccarat and Blackjack. Some features of Baccarat coupled with certain features of Blackjack – that leads to the evolution of this game. As in the game of Blackjack, the players do not compete against each other,instead they compete against the dealer. In this game the scoring of hands and card valuation are similar to Baccarat. Let us now understand some of the basic rules of the game.
Scoring of cards in Baccpo is the same as that of Baccarat. For example:
- Aces are equivalent to 1 point
- Cards numbered 2 to 9 hold the pip value
- Face cards and card number 10 are equivalent to 0 points
As already described, here the players are not each other’s competitors, instead all the layers play against the dealer. Here is a short description of the Baccpo gameplay
- The game starts with the dealer and the players receiving two cards each. Similar to the game of Blackjack, one of the dealer cards is in the face down position while another is in the face up position.
- The game gives liberty to the players to either take a stand or take up more cards – one to be precise if they want to. This process continues for all the players at the table. After they have finished, it is now time for the dealer to turn over the face down card. If the dealer gets scores less than three or five in this card, or coincidentally gets both the cards as three, the dealer can take up a third card.
- The scoring continues as in the game of baccarat that means at any point the total hand score of a player is equivalent to the terminal or final digit of the total number of points of the players at that moment. In case of a tie situation, a three card hand is better or wins over a two card hand. If both the hands are of the same number or points, there will be a tie between the cards.
Here are few important rules to keep in mind while playing the game:
- In the game of Baccpo, a composition of three cards each withvalue 3 that sums up to an equivalent of 9 is the highest ranking card combination.
- For a winning player, the 7 point hand payout is 1 to 2. For all the other game players, the payout will be 1 to 1.
- If a 9 point tie situation comes up and the players have an equal number of cards in both hands, it will go in favor of the player. In this scenario any other exciting tie situation shall push. The player will only lose when the dealer has a higher hand over them.
- Baccpo offers opportunities for side bets and bonus bets as well that can be used optimally to the player’s advantage.
Now that we are well aware of the gameplay and rules of Baccpo, let us understand the gaming strategy for the game, that will help players end up with a successful game.
- First of all, there are several reference charts or gaming tables that have been precisely developed for players who want to play Baccpo. These tables are super important for them because understanding Baccpo otherwise would be a real challenge for anyone. Even if you are a pro at Baccarat and Blackjack, getting across this one can be hard. The table helps the players decide their moves. Given below is a list of strategically correct moves you can make
- Always hit on two cards that have a total of five or less than that. You can also hit on two cards each with value 3 just as the dealer does.
- The players incur losses almost 50% of the times, so with eight decks in the play the optimum strategy for the game should be well curated.
- The side bets are quite common in Baccpo. Wager payout for any Tie bet is usually 10 to 1. But still it is not considered as a great deal because house edge for tie bet is around 16.4% while the probability of occurrence of tie bets is 7.6%. The bonus bet is a bit better than tie bet as it has a house edge advantage of 9.8%.
Play Baccpo at Jeetwin online live casino site to avoid any fraudulence.